Home » Commercial
Commercial Decorative Asphalt
Decorative asphalt provides commercial enterprises and institutions with a customized appearance that offers the realistic look and feel of traditional paving and hardscaping methods. Coated, imprinted or overlaid asphalt possesses many advantages over the traditional paver blocks or stamped concrete materials that commercial areas previously used to set buildings, complexes and streetscapes apart from the crowd.
Decorative Asphalt Advantages
- Quick Installation – Finishes on roadways, walkways, public areas and parking lots can be installed in hours, instead of multiple days or weeks.
- Cost-Effective Decorative Solution – There is no need to sacrifice design elements due to budget concerns – the same prep work is required throughout your entire commercial area instead of needing one area prepped for asphalt and others prepared for traditional methods.
- Custom Designs – Choose from unlimited color choices and a wide variety of patterns. If you don’t find exactly what you need, Pavement Impressions can create custom designs, offering unlimited flexibility for pathways, crosswalks and intersections.
- LEED® Credits – Reduce the heat island effect with solar reflective coatings that meet LEED® standards and earn LEED® credits.
- Low Maintenance – The decorative coating is easily repaired should anything happen. The coatings also prevent water seepage leading to the need to re-set pavers or repair concrete cracking.
- Durability – The decorative treatments actually strengthen the asphalt, lengthening the lifespan of your paved areas. Decorative asphalt is snowplow- and street sweeper-friendly.
- Flexible & Continuous Surface – Asphalt moves with freeze/thaw cycles, eliminating the need to install expansion joints required by concrete surfaces. The continuous surface also prevents weed growth and insect burrowing damage.
- ADA Compliance and Pedestrian Safety – Enjoy safe, reflective, slip- and trip-free surfaces.
Pavement Impressions provides commercial clients with its extensive technical knowledge, ensuring that the right product is used for each application, climate and traffic circumstance. With multiple products designed for virtually every situation, we may recommend an asphalt coating, an aggregate reinforced thermoplastic or a thermoplastic inlay to accommodate the design need and traffic volume conditions.
Pavement Impressions has the technical and installation expertise to successfully complete your project. We have more than ten years of experience focused solely in decorative asphalt applications. As the largest applicator in the Mid-Atlantic region, we have provided technical, installation and design services for numerous commercial organizations, real estate developers, governments and transportation entities.
Contact Pavement Impressions at (610) 481-0300 for more detailed information.